Thai Red Curry w/ Crispy Fried Chicken
5x cloves of garlic
Red Curry Paste
3-5 kaffir lime leaves
1 table spoon fish sauce
1 x can of coconut milk
1 x large white or brown onion
5-8 heads of mushroom (add or subtract to your liking)
1. In a separate pan or skillet, heat up the oiled surface so that once you add the chicken skin side down it crisp up nicely.
2. In a oiled and hot wok or skillet, add your onions and mushrooms, making sure to add salt to taste. Cook through onions until translucent and mushrooms until brown edges occur. Add red curry paste once onions and mushrooms are cooked through to open up the spices in the paste.
3. Once onions and mushrooms are cooked through add the garlic to open up adding the coconut milk once you smell the garlic.
4. Add in the fish sauce and bring to a simmer.
5. Once at a simmer, add in your lime leaves and Thai basil. Lower heat and allow leaves and basil to cook through for a minute or two.
6. Just like that you have curry paired nicely with fried chicken.
7. Top on a bed of rice
8. Best enjoyed with loved ones ❤️
Thanks for rating us!
Hi, I'm glad you're here!
cook this blog. is my love affair with food and a test kitchen dedicated to helping you find ways to cook delicious crave-worthy recipes designed to maximize flavors. So what are we waiting for, let's get cooking, shall we?
From my kitchen to yours,
- Bon Appétit!