Easy 3-Ingredient Creme Brûlée
1 hr - 4hr
2 Cups of melted ice cream ⠀
6 egg yolks
TT white granulated sugar ⠀
This easy 3-Ingredient Creme Brûlée is a dinner party life saver. You can prepare it early in the morning or the before. When ready just spread sugar and torch.
1. Melt 2 cups of ice cream ⠀
2. In a large bowl separate the egg yolks from egg whites ⠀
3. After chilling melted ice cream for 5 minutes, stir-in the ice cream with the egg yokes in small increments at a time to ensure you don't cook the egg. ⠀
4. Pour in the egg-ice cream mixture in your ramekin giving a small space on top for your sugar.⠀
5. Place the ramekins in an oven safe pan deep enough to fill water 3/4 of the way to cover ramekins. ⠀
6. With a hot water bath, surround the ramekins 3/4 of the way up ⠀
7. Bake in the oven for 300°F for 25 - 30 minutes or until you hit 175° ⠀
8. After baking chill for 1hr - 4 hrs ⠀
9. Spread granulated white sugar thinly on top and blaze with a torch ⠀
10. Enjoy!! ⠀
Thanks for rating us!
Hi, I'm glad you're here!
cook this blog. is my love affair with food and a test kitchen dedicated to helping you find ways to cook delicious crave-worthy recipes designed to maximize flavors. So what are we waiting for, let's get cooking, shall we?
From my kitchen to yours,
- Bon Appétit!