Pad See Ew
5 cloves garlic
Hand full of Mushrooms
1 Whole Onion
Leafy greens - here I used bok choy but broccolini is the best choice
4 tbl Oyster Sauce
3 tbl Light and Dark soy sauce
2 tsp Lime Juice or Vinegar
In 10 mins, you can make this dish completely at home. With hectic days and busy schedules, we’re always pressed for time. Because of that, We’re constantly on the look out for easy recipes you can make in a pinch. The hardest part about this recipe is going to the Asian grocery store to find all your ingredients but once you have a pantry built up this is GO-TO worthy.
1. Cook onions, mushrooms, greens through. You’re looking to brown mushrooms and onions. The greens are done if you see wilting
2. Place cooked veggies of to the side and reapply your oil to the pan
3. After the rice noodles have been soaked (10 mins in water) drain and add rice noodles into the pan.
4. Cooking through for a bout a minute or two add in your soy sauce, oyster sauce, and the hint of lime juice
5. Once the noodles are sticking to your spoon, move the noodles a side of the pan.
6. On the clear side of the pan cook the eggs. When the eggs are completely cooked through incorporate with all the noodles.
7. Add in all the veggies and mix.
8. En voilá! Best served with loved ones
Thanks for rating us!
Hi, I'm glad you're here!
cook this blog. is my love affair with food and a test kitchen dedicated to helping you find ways to cook delicious crave-worthy recipes designed to maximize flavors. So what are we waiting for, let's get cooking, shall we?
From my kitchen to yours,
- Bon Appétit!