Japchae (Korean Noodles w/ Mixed Vegetables)
1/3 cup soy sauce
1/3 cup agave or honey
5 tbsp sesame oil
3 tbsp sesame seeds
1 tbsp ground black pepper
1. Saute mushrooms, onions, carrots, and spinach.
2. Whisk the eggs together to make an omelet and cut into small pieces.
3. In a pot of boiling water, cook the noodles until done. (5-8 min or until al dente)
4. In a large bowl or pan bring together sauted vegetables and noodles, mixing in the sauce throughout.
5. En voila! You have Japchae/(Chap Chae) Enjoy!
Thanks for rating us!
Hi, I'm glad you're here!
cook this blog. is my love affair with food and a test kitchen dedicated to helping you find ways to cook delicious crave-worthy recipes designed to maximize flavors. So what are we waiting for, let's get cooking, shall we?
From my kitchen to yours,
- Bon Appétit!